Pinnacle Communications Design Engineer
Department: Design and Sales Engineering
Job Title: Network Design Engineer
Type of Position: Full-time
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Sales Engineering group to promptly and accurately design Meraki based hospitality wireless networks during the Sales process.
- Design and configuration of wireless systems and other security solutions found in hotels.
- Research and Development for one off solutions.
- Daily usage of Microsoft Dynamics for ticketing and generating contracts.
- Support for Wireless installations.
- Use of Visio, REVU, Excel and other similar programs for creating placement maps, and logical diagrams.
- Providing our Sales reps technical assistance with customers during the sales process.
- Minor travel to installs, locally or nationally.
- Ability to communicate effectively to the team and maintain high quality standards while completing tasks.
- Advanced knowledge of switching, routing and wireless standards and protocols.
- Familiarity of the Meraki dashboard and the Meraki product line, including access points, switching and gateway models.
- Experience with Visio, Outlook, Teams, REVU, SharePoint
- Excellent documentation skills, and ability to provide support to service group.
- Knowledgeable of power allocation and power planning for battery backups.
- Some experience managing and servicing large-scaled networks.
Job Type: Full-time