Remote PBX Support Technician
Department: Service – PBX/Voice
Location: Remote or based in one of 3 Pinnacle Office Locations
Job Title: Remote PBX Support Technician
Type of Position: Full-time 5 days / 40 hours per week
With the ability to be on the After Hours On-Call Rotation Schedule
General Job Description:
This position requires an organized individual with a positive attitude, capable of in-depth troubleshooting and customer support.
Daily duties will include working PBX / VM / CAS Systems Service tickets while maintaining documentation and customer satisfaction.
Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) are critical.
Requirements of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Logging into and answering phone calls into the PBX (Tier 1 and / or PBX-Voice) ACD queues
- Knowledge of PBX Equipment including Mitel, Avaya, Hitachi, NEC, or Nortel Systems
- Any Factory Certifications are highly desirable
- Working with onsite technicians (Both Pinnacle Techs and Subcontractor’s Techs) remotely to resolve customer issues
- Working with Non-Technical Hotel Staff on technical equipment
- Reviewing and maintaining current customer documentation
- Assisting other service groups (Hosted, HSIA, DVR, DTV) as needed
- Escalating and following up on tickets with outside companies (Carriers/Vendors, etc.).
- Creating and maintaining internal help docs on equipment serviced
- Ensuring Pinnacle customers are receiving professional and courteous service
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years working experience on All Levels of PBX / VM / CAS Systems Including Installations / Field Service and Remote Support
- 1-2 or more years in a customer service position
- Working in a Call Center Environment experience a bonus
- Compensation Plan: TBD