Department: Pinnacle Install Department
Type of Position: Full-time, 40hrs+/week
This position requires a self-starter with a positive attitude, technology aptitude, and the ability to travel the United States to jobsites weekly. Duties include installation of Voice (PBX/Phone Systems), Data (High Speed Internet Systems) and/or Video communications equipment (Satellite TV and Surveillance Camera Systems) as required. Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) are critical. Must be able to work independently, be self-sufficient, flexible and a team player. An install technician must take action to become familiar with all equipment through research, documentation and available training. Attributes of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive travel to sites across the USA.
- Valid driver’s license required with a clean driving record.
- Must pass a Criminal Background search.
- Tools, laptop and company credit card are provided.
- Constantly communicate status and scheduling with supervisor, both verbal and written.
- Install Telecommunications Equipment/Hardware in Hotels/Businesses.
- Install and Terminate some LV cabling for the Systems (ie: – cat5, cat6, and coax cable).
- Assist with system setup and programming as needed.
- Maintain reasonable scheduling flexibility.
- Maintain current knowledge of all of Pinnacle's offered solutions.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Skilled with PC operation and various software programs- Microsoft Office Suite, LogMeIn, GoToAssist/VNC, Remote Desktop, VPN, Putty, Telnet, Excel, Word etc.
- VoIP and traditional TDM PBX Systems, to include Voicemail and Call Accounting Interfacing
- DVR- ACTi, American Dynamics, Arecont, Axis, ExacqVision, Hikvision, March Networks, Pelco.
- Data/HSIA- programming routers, servers, switches, access points, etc.
- Video- DirecTV, headend, MFH2 (DRE) and TV programming/troubleshooting.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Preferred Work Experience:
- Network and Data Experience
- Low Voltage Cabling understanding2 or more years of voice, data or video systems installations or service.
- 1 or more years of customer service experience.
- 1 or more years of installation experience.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Salary and Benefit:
- Pinnacle offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K.
- Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.