Customer Service Representative
Location: Remote or based in one of 3 Pinnacle Office Locations
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Type of Position: Full-time 5 days / 40 hours per week
General Job Description:
This position requires an organized individual with a positive attitude, capable of providing exemplary customer support and basic troubleshooting skills.
Daily duties will include creating service orders via phone, email, or website and assigning to the correct department.
Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal) are critical requirements.
Requirements of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answering phone calls into the Pinnacle Communications service line, and creating service orders as necessary
- Monitoring the Pinnacle Communications service email account and website for issues reported by customers, and creating service orders as necessary
- Addressing customer complaints as necessary to restore customer satisfaction, and escalating issues to appropriate service teams
- Reviewing and maintaining current customer documentation
- Creating and maintaining customer accounts in Pinnacle Communications’ database
- Ensuring Pinnacle customers are receiving professional and courteous service
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years working experience in a customer service position
- Multilingual candidates are highly desirable
- Previous experience in a call center environment is preferred
- Prior experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus
Compensation Plan: TBD