Performs installation, maintenance and repair of Mitel and similar telecommunications systems.
1. Installs, maintains and repairs voice, data and wireless systems.
2. Maintains telecommunications equipment and installs, rearranges and removes equipment and associated wiring.
3. Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics.
4. Tests, locates, and repairs equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance.
5. Verifies work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Mitel certifications a plus or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
Related telecommunications experience will be considered.
To Apply - Include:
Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Attach Resume
Contact Pinnacle: Human Resources
Copyright 2017 - Pinnacle Communications Corporation Inc. - All Rights Reserved.